OPPORTUNITY: Full Stack PHP Developer
We're looking for a Full Stack PHP Developer to join our team remotely!
If you’re a master of PHP, MySQL, Github, VueJS, Laravel, and WordPress, and have experience with CSS, Tailwind, and Bootstrap, then we want to hear from you! You’ll work on both the front-end and back-end of web applications, collaborating with our virtual team to build new features and maintain existing ones.
- Develop, test, and maintain PHP-based web applications
- Build responsive and dynamic user interfaces with VueJS, CSS, Tailwind, and Bootstrap
- Design and maintain MySQL databases
- Develop and maintain Laravel applications (API’s, Livewire, Nova, Standalone)
- Collaborate with team members to design and implement new features
- Ensure code quality through unit testing, code review, and documentation
- Manage code changes using Git version control and Github/Bitbucket
- Work with Github Actions and Bitbucket Pipelines for continuous integration and deployment
- Troubleshoot and debug issues with existing applications
- Work with WordPress to develop custom plugins and themes
- Implement provided designs
- Follow Agile methodology to deliver high-quality code on time
- Build and lead a team of developers to deliver high-quality code and innovative solutions
- Review code and ensure it meets the highest standards of quality and efficiency
- Experience with webpack and optimising builds
- Implement and create RESTful API’s
- Strong experience with PHP, MySQL, Laravel, and VueJS
- Experience with CSS, Tailwind, and Bootstrap
- Proficient in Git version control and Github/Bitbucket
- Experience with Github Actions and Bitbucket Pipelines for continuous integration and deployment
- Experience with WordPress and developing custom themes and plugins
- Familiarity with web application development
- Excellent problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Proven experience in building and leading teams of developers
- Ability to review code and ensure it meets the highest standards of quality and efficiency
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Knowledge of Linux operating systems
- Familiarity with Application Performance Monitoring (APM) tools
- Familiarity with GraphQL
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related field.
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in full stack PHP development.
If you’re ready to join a team that likes to have fun and work hard, and build a team of developers that delivers high-quality code and innovative solutions, then we want to hear from you! Apply now for a role that will keep you challenged and learning on a daily basis!
What it takes to work for us
Benefits and Remuneration
- Continued learning opportunities
- Modern and flexible work environment, including working from home
- Market-related salary
Please fill in the form below (taking note of the prerequisites).