WordPress is notoriously user-friendly, but you may not have the time or internal resources to take over the more technical day-to-day management of certain aspects of your website, such as infrastructure updates, copy changes or adding new blog content.
Getting your new website live and running is always a huge relief. Unfortunately, the work doesn’t stop there. WordPress, and the theme and plugins used to build your website, will need to be updated and maintained as new releases or security patches are launched.
Adding new content to your website is another ongoing task, which is vital for SEO ranking. At Flicker Leap, we can help you create fresh and relevant articles on a monthly basis to keep your SEO tracking.
While all of these items can be managed by someone within your company, you may want to hand some things over to experts who can help keep things ticking away. Have a look at our monthly packages to see what suits you and your business needs.
Terms and conditions
Website Care Terms
- Your website must be hosted with Flicker Leap through Leaps and Bounds (LAB). Backups are done weekly, but are not guaranteed.
- A maximum of 10 plugins will be updated per site. Additional updates will be quoted separately.
- All additional theme and premium plugins licenses not included in this package will be for your account.
- Support hours not used within the month do not carry over.
- Prices are per domain.
Content Creator Terms
- Posts will only be done to social accounts we have permission to use on your behalf.
- If no theme/content direction is supplied, Flicker Leap will create the content based on their insights.